Another Templates

Followers

Created by www.csstemplateheaven.com |
Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place

All this time I was trying be the best as what every WORLDLy persons wishing and planning, 
All this time I trying be the best student and smarty,
All this time I trying to be modestly in trend fashion,
All this time I trying to be honored and wealthy in life...
All this time I trying be up-date in world development and technology.,
All this time I read much article, book, magazine for get many knowledge that would make me confidence in the world’s eyes..
All this time I worked hard and put up a strong effort to get good position in this world. For my career and job.

Hey world.. i did everything for u; school, fashion, act, thoughts, lifestyle, and career(money).. now, its time for me to prove I am Muslim
All this time, whole day and night I was busying myself in worldly matters,.
All this time, I just think all about what WORLD will say and what rules’ are of the WORLDLy people.
All this time, Wasting my limited time to avoid you, my Lord,.
All this time,. I was happy to do anything that has to be the requirements of companions of the fire people in hereafter.
All this time,. I was busy in making my body good looking and attractive to boys, and dropped them on haraam relationship and haraam act.
All this time,. I avoided all ways to enter jannah, and make myself to deserve hell
oohhhhhhh WORLD!!!,. i am tired to be perfect for u,. Let me try to be perfect for my GOD . Let me treat myself as true muslimah.. Let me change from your style, and back to my peaceful lifestyle as my Lord was presented to us  

World, dont you remember,. HIS punishment is very hard but instead his love is very beautiful. Are you not scared of it?? O world,. dont u remember???,. HE is the truth of the biggest power ever,
O world,... dont u remember, you also was created by HIM... dont u remember, u also will turn to nothing as u were nothing before,.
O world,. are you willing to hide me coz I choose my Lord’s love not your love?
Will you thrown me coz i am trying to be my lord's servant not your servant??  

Ohhh world, will you allow me to back to return to my Lord’s teachings??
Will you let me follow my Lord’s wishes and my Lord’s commands?? Will you let me be a pure Muslim??


Post a Comment