Another Templates

Followers

Created by www.csstemplateheaven.com |
Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place

Sincere Dua

A Sincere Duah
Ohh my ALLAH please forgive me for my heart because I loved the beauty of this world. It made me forget what I must do for my future life (hereafter).

My ALLAH, please forgive me because your creation is so beautiful, including the men. I loved a man by his face and I adored him secretly deep in my heart...

My ALLAH, please forgive me for my dreams because I put money as the first goal in my career...

Ya ALLAH, please forgive me for my fashion, because I wore the famous brands and trendy clothes to be like a model, colourful, attractive and exposing my awrah…

Ya ALLAH but I promise from this day forward, I will love YOU for the rest of my life more than everything in this world.
YOU are the only GOD I have and it will never change.
I AM YOURS my ALLAH and if someday I must have a leader to lead me in life as a woman; please choose someone that you believe he could love me like YOU love me and help me to avoid what you don’t like and do only what you love. In sha Allah Ameen.

*******
There are two hours on Friday when Duas are answered: one is when Friday leader has completed the sermon and the worshippers are prepared for Friday prayer. The other is the last moments of Friday that is: "When half face of the sun is hidden."

Say: O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53) "O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."




the sincere, pure and simple wishing.... called as pray.....

Post a Comment